Moody Bible Institute
Learn to teach from a biblical perspective
Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education
When you earn your Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education from Moody, you can learn how to teach from a biblical perspective. Get purposeful, research-based training in effective teaching techniques and receive your ACSI K–8 teaching certification. You’ll get to form relationships with your professors as they invest in your growth and mentor you.
When you study at Moody Bible Institute, your ministry-focused education prepares you to serve God wherever He calls you. Learn from professors with real-life and academic experience as you engage in community with other students. You’ll gain life-transforming spiritual growth through your rigorous biblical and theological studies. At Moody, God transforms the world through you.
• Full-tuition scholarship offered and sponsored by donors (excludes room, board, and books)
• $370 per credit hour for commuters
• Additional financial aid includes loans, grants, scholarships, and VA benefits.
More at moody.edu/finance/aid
• Spiritual enrichment at chapel and conferences
• 300 Chicago ministry sites
• 18:1 student-faculty ratio
• 45,000 alumni around the world
With this degree, you can:
• Teach in a Christian or charter school
• Teach in a Montessori or private school
• Apply for international teaching positions
• Be a teacher or lay leader in a local church
• Earn teaching certification through state Department of Education
More at moody.edu/elementary
“At Moody, you’ll find community in your Bro-Sis [residential program], at your on-campus job, in your major, or on your floor. The people at Moody are so invested in ministry and in you. They’ll be your lifelong friends.”
“The professors want to talk about your skills and abilities and show you what kind of ministry is best for you, even if it’s not youth ministry at a local church. My professors were my favorite part of the program.”
“I love my Practical Christian Ministry and the children, community, and families I get to serve. My mentors have been incredible in my life. They pair my training with my Moody education to help me grow.”